Why Choose a Revolution Camp or Clinic?
Our highly professional staff brings a wealth of knowledge to each camp or clinic. Join one of our highly qualified coaches including:
- Former Yale University Captain and former NHL player Ray Giroux
- Former USHL and DIV 1 player and current WBS Knights NAHL Head Coach Tow Kowal
- Former AWHL and UHL player and current WBS Junior Knights Head Coach Alex Vasko
- Former EJHL, ECHL and AHL player and current WBS Junior Knights U16 National Head Coach Martin Moucha
- Former European Professional player and DIV III (Finlandia University) and current WBS Knights EHL head Coach Josh Fusco
- Former Buffalo State goaltender and current WBS Knights Goaltenders Coach Andrei Svistunov
- Former AHL and ECHL player and current RHL ASC Corona Brasov Captain Arpad Mihaly
- Current USA Select Development Coach and current WBS Knights NAHL Assistant Coach/Director of Scouting Andrew Whiteside
- Additionally, many former and current Juniors players participate in our camps and clinics as they share their experience and secrets that will unlock optimum performance in any hockey player.
Depending on the camp or clinic, one of our coaches will work one-on-one or in a group setting with players to elevate their game. Revolution is one of the few hockey rinks in the country that have a full circle of hockey programs under one roof ranging from mites to Juniors. All camps and clinics are designed to improve/advance a player’s skill in a specific area including:
- Fully educating the player in the specific skill area. This understanding leads to mastery.
- Allowing the player to walk away with immediate working knowledge of what needs to be done in order to improve and advance.
- Teaching with the understanding that all players have different interest, abilities, personalities; therefore, they don’t all learn the same way.
- Proper instruction through technique and repetition.
For general inquiries about our programs, please contact: David Gaughan at DGaughan@revolutionicecentre.com or 570-883-1100
SKATING AND ICE HOCKEY
- Power Skating
- Skating for balance and agility
- Skating for speed & acceleration
- Puck control and stick handling
- Goalie training
- Position specific training
- Individual and team tactics
Revolution’s training camps and clinics are developed to help each player’s skating and skills giving them a better understanding of the game of hockey. At Revolution, we believe that proper instruction, technique and repetition, along with our coaches creative teaching methods, are the key towards each player’s overall development. Our staff is committed to ensuring that all players receive detailed individual instruction during all programs to get the maximum learning experience allowing them to leave our camps feeling positive and confident.
MITES Development Clinic
The Revolution MITE DEVELOPMENTAL Program is for players age 8 and under. The goals of the program include the development of skills and game play within USA Hockey’s American Development Model (ADM) guidelines, and providing a fun and recreational hockey environment. This program is for entry level players only.
The ADM focuses on providing an on ice experience which keeps the players skating, passing, shooting, and building skills combined with cross ice game competition.